4G connectivity. Micromax Yureka runs cyanogen os 11.It already has too many built in features which usually other phones only get after rooting. But Lets make it more awesome.
Battery Level Should Be At least 40-50 percentage.
A windows PC.
Internet Connection(To Download Few Files).
Pros And Cons Of Rooting.
Let us unlock the Bootloader first!
- Power Off Your Smart Phone.
- Now Connect your phone to your PC with a USB-Cable. Once You Successfully connect it you will see the LED light your phones changes to Red Colour.
- Now Press and hold VOLUME UP button till LED glows.
- Now in the Extracted Files Folder(root package) in your computer pressing and holding the shift key right click anywhere on the screen and choose “Open Command Window Here”.
- Once you Successfully open the cmd prompt window type “fastboot -i 0x1ebf oem unlock”.Warning- This Process will delete all the personal files including Internal Storage of your phone.(Now Boot Loader Is Successfully unlocked)
- Now Follow the Next Step To Flash CWM in your smartphone.
- Again open the extracted folder(root package) and holding the shift key right click anywhere and choose “Open Command Window Here”. In the cmd prompt window type”fastboot -i 0x1ebf flash recovery recovery-yu.img”.
- Now You Have successfully replaced your stock recovery with CWM recovery.
Now Turn ON your phone and download the latest SUPERSU.zip from here and move it to your Phone Memory.
- Power Off your device.
- Get into recovery mode by holding volume + and volume – and power button all together.
- In CWM Mode select Install Zip From Internal SD Card.
- Scroll and select supersu.zip.
- Once Flashing is completed you can reboot from the option provided in CWM.
- Once You See Supersu App In Your App Drawer,Congratulations You Have Rooted Your Smartphone.Enjoy Rooting….
Hope it was awesome, to root more devices subscribe techspotz. If you face any difficulties in between, please leave a comment below, I will be happy to help you…