Micromax Canvas 4 was launched after Canvas HD. People thought the this device would have new hardware features a great look and they were expecting so many things from the device. But Micromax didn’t keep up on the expectations of public and this new device didn’t had much changes in it. But still some people bought it. So we thought to make a rooting guide on it so the people who bought this device can root it and something more with the device.
Rooting Micromax Canvas 4
Note: Rooting your device will void its warranty and we won’t be responsible if anything goes wrong with your device.
- A Micromax Canvas 4
- A working brain
- 8 fingers and 2 thumbs
- Passion to do something awesome!
Before coming to this part make sure that you have hot all the requirements for this process, especially the Passion to do something because once a great man said that nothing is possible in this world without passion. Although we don’t know who said it. Now you are ready to root your device. To get success you need to follow the steps below carefully.
Enable USB Debugging on your device by going to Settings » Developer Options » tick the USB Debugging option. But the canvas 4 runs on Android 4.2 you need to unlock developer options for that go to Settings » About Phone » then tap it several times which will unlock developer options from where you can proceed. Install Drivers for your device using Pdanet.
- Download Micromax Canvas 4 Rooting kit.zip. This kit allows you to root device Motorola Razr HD and similar phones as well as Micromax Canvas 4!
- Use a zip manager to open those files, we would recommend you to use 7zip or WinRar.
- Now connect your device to the PC without enabling USB storage or something like that.
- Now open the folder which contains the extracted files of the kit, there you will find a file named as Run.Bat , Right click on it and open as Administrator.
- You will see command prompt open with various Bat scripts running, don’t freak out just press enter to start rooting your device, if any further instruction appears follow them.
- Voila! you have successfully rooted your Micromax Canvas 4!
To check that if your device is rooted or not go to play store and download the app root checker and then open it to know whether your device is successfully rooted or not.
If you have any problem in the procedure above, do let us know by leaving a comment in the comment section below. Subscribe Techspotz to know more…