Hi there! Today it’s very interesting trick, that is how to create a font of your own handwriting, sounds great right, I have tried this trick and working perfect for me☺It will be cool when we type something in computer and the texts appear in our own handwriting.
In this tutorial we are going to write a to z in a piece of paper, and then scan it perfectly with a high quality scanner then upload it and then we will create our own font. It is very easy and 5 minutes process, so let’s get started…
How to Create a Font of Your Own Handwriting
- Goto MyScriptFont.com
- Download the template below Template bearbeiten.
- Now print this image and write down all the alphabets and number ( special characters if you wish☺) NOTE: use a black gel pen or marker to write for clarity!
- Now scan this page 300dpi, and crop it into 4000 X 4000 pixel. Make sure that all the characters are visible clearly.
- Now go to MyScriptFont.com and upload your scanned image. NOTE: accepted image formats are jpg, png, pdf, jpeg, tiff and image should not exceed 6mb.
- Then give your font a name and select TTF(default) format and click on Start!
How to install my font in Windows
- Goto Control Panel » Appearance and Personalisation » under fonts tab, click on change font settings.
- Now copy the font file, come to control panel and click on preview, delete and show or hide fonts under fonts tab.
- Now you can see all the fonts installed in your computer, just right click and paste it other there!