Hi there! Today we will learn how to add Pictures, Album name, Singer informations to mp3 files. This trick will be helpful for music composers, song editors, or bloggers who run music niche websites. This trick is working fine with windows vista/7/8/8.1.
MP3 Tag is a famous software through which you can add almost all information about a music file and you can edit the existing one too. You can also merge audios, cut audios using this file, I have been using this software for more than 2 years for my music site! So, let’s see how to work with it…
How to add pictures, album name, singer informations to mp3 Files
- Download MP3 Tag from this link and install it.
- Now open the software and mount the drive where you have your music file!
- Select your music file, and all the information about it will be displayed in left side. and the picture for the file at bottom. You can edit all the info’s here, except the image.
- Now click on a place sheet like icon at top, Extend Tags. shown in below screenshot.
- Now, Tags window will open, here you can edit all the details of your music file, to edit the image, click on add cover button shown in below screenshot. Browse for the image and add it. Then click on OK.