Yesterday (21.01.15) whatsapp has officially announced whatsapp for PC, that is web.whatsapp.com. Jan Koum, CEO of whatsapp made this announcement on his Facebook page yesterday. Whatsapp has over 720 million users, which is currently owned by Mark Zuckerberg, CEO & Founder of Facebook.
Although there were many methods available to use whatsapp in PC, like using whatsapp via bluestack and Youwave Android emulators, but there were more limitations, however this is a official release of Whatsapp for PC, where every feature will be available to use easily, as you did in your smartphone.
Now, the most famous messaging service in smartphone industry is available in PC, which will kill all the message services! It is very easy to integrate your whatsapp account to PC. Follow the below given instructions to connect your whatsapp account in PC.
Check how to use WhatsApp Without Phone Number
Steps to Integrate your Whatsapp account in web.whatsapp.com
- First of all update your whatsapp to latest version.
- Goto Whatsapp mobile app, goto menu and select whatsapp web.
- Head on to web.whatsapp.com, you should use google chrome browser in order to install it.
- Now scan the QR code in the smartphone (in which you have already installed whatsapp).
- Now you have allowed the access to whatsapp web client!
- You must install the latest version on whatsapp in your phone.
- And internet should be active in your smartphone, for the web client to work.
- Whatsapp web is currently available only for Android , Blackberry , Windows Phones , Nokia S60 users.
- iOS users cannot use this service due to Apple iOS limitations.
- Whatsapp web client will only work, until your whatsapp app in your smartphone have access to internet.
Also see.. How to Add Whatsapp Sharing Button on Blogger