Surprised with the title? Yes, that’s true, now I will teach you how to turn your keyboard lights into dancing disco lights, if your keyboard’s caps lock, num lock, scroll lock indicator lights have different colours, then we can do this! Even if only one colour, or only white colour is there, then also this works cool! But you can’t get all the effect. This trick is working on all windows operating systems and tested in windows vista,7,8 & 8.1 and the trick is working perfect.
This trick simply works on a simple visual basic script run via your computer, which instructs and activates your keyboard’s lights to blink in a rhythmic way which will give you a disco dance effect, some keyboards posses different colour LED lights for caps lock, num lock, etc. to show it’s on or off or something else, incase your keyboard has multiple colour LED then you are going to love this trick!
It’s a common feature which is turned into effect, so there is nothing to worry! and before you activate this script, first learn how to stop it, because when I used it, I don’t know how to stop it and finally I shutdown my computer. So, lets start the tutorial…
Steps to Activate Dancing Disco Lights in your Keyboard
- Create a new text file, or simply open notepad.
- Now copy-paste the following code in it.
Set wshShell =wscript.CreateObject(“WScript.Shell”)
- Now, go to File » Save as and save the file with desired name in .vbs extension. For, example discolights.vbs or just disco.vbs anything you want!
- Now save and close it, and now open the the file, as soon as you click it, your lighting effect will start, before the learn how to stop it below!
Steps to Stop Dancing Disco Lights in your Keyboard
- Goto to Task Manager [Ctrl+Alt+Delete]
- Locate the file wscript and select it and click on End Task.
- In windows vista and 7 the wscript file will be under process tab in task manager.
- In windows 8 and 8.1 the wscript file will be under details tab.
- That’s it, the lighting effect will stop now.
Amaze your friends using this trick, everyone will love this trick, my last post was about How to Setup Timer Using CMD for Shutdown in Windows, share it with your friends, and any doubts or problem which trying, just drop a comment below!