Hey! Today there is an interesting trick to discuss☺that is How to Set Any Video as Desktop Background via VLC Media Player. By using this trick, you can set any video as your wallpaper and enjoy your magic moments every minute. A cool one, almost all of us use VLC as our media player because it run any format videos and broken videos too. And it’s one of it feature that you don’t know. Well, lets learn it now….
Steps to Set video as desktop background via VLC media player
- Open the video which you want to set as your desktop background in VLC media Player.
- Now click on tools tab, and select preferences.
- Now goto video tab and and enable video option will be checked.
- Under that output mode will be default change it to “DirectX (DirectDraw) video output”
- Now save it ! And at the video right click,
- And goto videos option and click “Set as Wallpaper”
- Congo! You set your favourite video as your desktop background!!