People now started to use Single name on Facebook, You might have seen it many times and have wondered! No worries, today I will teach you how to do that☺Anyway it’s against Facebook Policies all over the world, but not in Indonesia, there are some legal rules, by which they can use only their First name on Facebook, so using this loophole, we will change our Names to single names, This method isn’t an illegal one, but if Facebook found that you are using single name for a long time in other countries, then they will only request you to change it (Personal Experience). There was an old trick by changing your proxy in Mozilla Firefox, which I wrote in my old blog, is not working now, this method is new and working in 2015[Tested]. Google Chrome Browser is Recommended. So, Let’s get started…
Steps to Remove your Last Name in Facebook
- Download Hola Better Internet Extension – LINK
- Install it and add the extension to your Browser.
- You will get a small Fire like face in your browser’s Tab.
- Click on it and change your country to Indonesia.
- Now go to Facebook and login to your account!
- Goto Account settings – DIRECT LINK
- Change your Language to Bahasa Indonesia.
- Goto to the first tab and click it
- The Layout of the page remains the same, only the words changes, so locate the name tab, click on it enter your First name, leave the last name box empty, enter your password in the last box, and click on save!
- Now change your language back to English. and switch off Hola!
- It’s done! your Last name is removed☺