Android is a Famous platform which is used by many people around the world. Most of the famous mobile phone producers Samsung, Sony, Micromax, LG use android platform as their operating system.
Android apps are found with “apk” extensions. The latest updated version of android platform is 4.3 known as kitkat. But some small mobile marketers also use android OS, which does not bring you effective usage of it, Below I will discuss some ideas and minimum requirements to buy an android mobile which provides you real androiding Experience.
Some shops sell duplicate phones which just resemble the same look of original mobile phones, this can be identified by the IMEI number of mobile phone. IMEI is a 15 digit unique code of a mobile. IMEI number also provides us details of phone quality and manufactured country.
The number might be as below :
Look at the 7th and 8th digits, this states your phones quality.
If the numbers(7th & 8th digits) are:
- 00 → Original Factory [BEST QUALITY]
- 01 or 10 → Manufactured in Finland. [GOOD QUALITY]
- 13 → Manufactured in Azerbaijan [DANGEROUS FOR HEALTH]
- 02 or 20 → Assembled in Emirates [VERY POOR QUALITY]
- 03,30 or 04,40 → Made in China [AVERAGE ONE]
- 05 or 50 → Manufactured in Brazil or USA
- 06 or 60 → Hong Kong or Mexico
- 08 or 80 → Manufactured in Germany
- Top 5 Best Android Launchers to Enjoy Real User Experience!
- Pros and Cons of Rooting & How to Root your Android Device
Android Version, RAM & Processor
- Alpha (1.0) ↔ 256MB+ RAM ↔ 10MHZ PROCESSOR
- Beta (1.1) ↔ 256MB+ RAM ↔ 20MHZ PROCESSOR
- Cupcake (1.5) ↔ 256MB+ RAM ↔ 20MHZ PROCESSOR
- Donut (1.6) ↔ 256MB+ RAM ↔ 50MHZ PROCESSOR
- Eclair (2.0–2.1) ↔ 512MB+ RAM ↔ 50MHZ PROCESSOR
- Froyo (2.2–2.2.3) ↔ 512MB+ RAM ↔ 100MHZ PROCESSOR
- Gingerbread (2.3–2.3.7) ↔ 512MB+ RAM ↔ 1GHZ PROCESSOR
- Honeycomb (3.0–3.2.6) ↔ 1GB+ RAM ↔ 1GHZ PROCESSOR
- Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0–4.0.4) ↔ 1GB+ RAM ↔ 1GHZ PROCESSOR
- Jelly Bean (4.1–4.3.1) ↔ 1GB+ RAM ↔ 1.5GHZ PROCESSOR
- KitKat (4.4–4.4.4) ↔ 2GB+ RAM ↔ 2GHZ PROCESSOR
- L (4.5) – yet to be released.
Battery problem is the main problem of most latest android phones, which is being fixed by most of the upcoming phones. Battery are made up of lithium which loses it’s efficiency when exposed to heat, most of the smart phones heat up while using, which makes your battery die very soon, Then how to choose a efficient battery ? Usually battery capacities are mentioned in Milliamp Hour (mAh). Most smartphones have batteries with 1500-2100 mAh capacity so you want to look for a backup with at least 2200 mAh to ensure a full charge. If you opt for an smart phone then you need to have a battery of atleast 2000 mAh.
- LG G3
- SONY XPERIA Z3
- HTC ONE M8
- MOTOROLA MOTO X (2nd Gen)
- SONY XPERIA Z3 COMPACT
- HTC ONE E8
- SAMSUNG GALAXY S5
- LG NEXUS 5
- OPPO FIND 7A
- XIAOMI Mi3